SafeTALK – Suicide Alertness for Everyone on;
- Wednesday 7th February 2018
- From 6.00pm – 9.30pm (registration at 5.45pm)
- In: Vincent’s Shop, School Street Kilcock, Co Kildare
SafeTALK 'suicide alertness for everyone' prepares participants to identify persons with thoughts of suicide and connect them to suicide first aid resources.
These specific skills are called suicide alertness and are taught with the expectation that the person learning them will use them to help reduce suicide risk in their communities.
- This training is suitable for anyone over the age of 18
- Training is free of charge, however prior registration is essential.
- Places are limited
- To register please contact email@example.com or Phone: 01 6060858