This training is for those living or working in CHO Area 7: Kildare/West Wicklow, Dublin West, Dublin South City, Dublin South West.
ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) Tune Up is a 3.5 hour refresher course for those who have already completed the 2 day ASIST workshop. This training provides an opportunity to reflect on any experiences of applying what was learnt at ASIST while also refreshing on the knowledge that was acquired at ASIST. It is recommended that those who wish to avail of Tune Up allow at least 2 years after completing the ASIST workshop before attending.
Pre-booking is essential and ASIST Tune Up training is delivered on a first come first served basis. If you are interested in the ASIST Tune Up workshop E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The goal of ASIST Tune Up is to provide the participants the opportunity to:
- Review learning from the ASIST
- Test, examine, or review how ASIST is applied in the real world
- Share their experiences in applying ASIST
- Recapture the feeling of a caring community validating the necessity of self-care and the importance of having resources.